The Resale Shops & Donation Center
… accept donations Monday through Friday from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am until noon.
In consideration of staff and volunteers, please ensure donation bags and boxes weigh less than 30 pounds.
Pickup service for furniture and large appliances is available on Mondays and Wednesdays. Please call 910-246-9845 to schedule a pickup.
Please do not leave donations after hours. Any donations not accepted by a volunteer or staff member will be discarded.
Mon – Fri → 10:00 am until 4 pm
Sat → 9:00 am until 12 pm
Accepted items include:
- Current season, new and gently used clothing
- Furniture and household items
- All items must be clean and in good repair, free of stains or rips and all closures present and functional.
Please note that we do not
accept the following:
- Mattresses and box springs
- Inflatables (toy, decoration or mattress)
- Sharp knives
- Paint (new or used)
- Built in appliances or those that cannot be tested onsite
- Computers, monitors, printers and keyboards
- Tube TV’s
- Large office desks
- Pianos and organs
- Encyclopedias, magazines & text books
- Reader’s Digest books
- Building materials
Click here to download a copy of our “Trash or Treasure” donation brochure.
Proceeds from The Coalition Resale Shops
help provide services to Moore County residents in need.
COALITION NEWSLETTER ARCHIVE Winter, 2021 Newsletter Summer, 2020 Newsletter Winter, 2020 Newsletter Summer, 2019 Newsletter Winter, 2019 Newsletter Summer, 2018 Newsletter Winter, 2018 Newsletter Summer, 2017 Newsletter Winter, 2017 Newsletter Summer, 2016 Newsletter...
News Release Contact: Barrett Walker, Executive Director (910) 693-1600 email@example.com The Coalition Resale Shops Celebrate 25th Anniversary The community is invited to join The Coalition Resale Shops as they...